You can easily print from your iPads using the AirPrint option which allows you to print from anytime anywhere and is very convenient. While buying Best Printers For iPads you should take into consideration multiple factors to have a good experience.
Factors like it’s printing speed for both black and white, and colored print outs is important. You should also look for the printer’s size and it’s compatibility.
Here, we have created a list of printers to help you choose the Best Printers For iPads as well as check out Best Printer For Dorm Room.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One
|One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support. Best Printers For iPads.||Check On Amazon|
Epson Workforce WF-100 Wireless
|This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink.||Check On Amazon|
HP Laserjet Pro M148dw All-in-One
|Stay productive with an auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray and print speeds of up to 30 pages a minute.||Check On Amazon|
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printe
|Utilizes Air Print, Google Cloud Print and Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS).||Check On Amazon|
HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One
|2-sided printing: Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%||Check On Amazon|
- Dimensions – 5.1 x 15.1 x 10.2 inches
- Weight – 4.6 pounds
- It is said to be the world’s smallest and lightest printer and hence it is super easy to carry around and print anywhere from your i-pads.
- It is compatible with iPhone, tablets, and smartphones as well so it can be used fully.
- The battery of the printer can be easily charged via a USB or AC adapter.
- The printer comes with a built in lithium ion battery that is rechargeable.
- Dimensions – 16.14 x 17.87 x 6.34 inches
- Weight – 15.04 pounds
- This all in one wireless printer allows you to copy, print, and scan easily and comfortably.
- It has an attractive display of 2.65 inches for quicker access.
- It can print up to 14 pages per minute for a black and white printout and 9 pages per minute for a coloured printout.
- It supports paper sizes of 4 x 6, 5 x 7 , 8 x 10 inches and a no. 10 envelope.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Best Printers For iPads.
- It is also useful for printing photos being borderless for edge-to-edge printing.
- It also has two sided duplex printing.
- This item retails for $199.99
- Dimensions – 18.3 x 16.1 x 9.9 inches
- Weight – 37.8 pounds
- It can print with a speed of up to 19 pages per minute.
- It has an input tray capacity of 250 sheets so that you don’t have to worry about refilling the pages often.
- The printer is ideal for both office and home use.
- It has a one year limited warranty.
- It also has an auto off save mode which helps you save electricity cost and avoids the wastage of sources when not in use.
- The printer can hold any legal size paper, card stock, photo paper, and envelopes as well.
- It has a deep sleep mode that allows it to use energy of less than 1W of power thus saving energy.
- Dimensions – 23 x 12.3 x 6.3 inches
- Weight – 17.9 pounds
- It has the AirPrint option which allows you to print directly from your iPads and other devices.
- It also allows you to print out high quality premium photos in 9600 x 2400 colour dpi.
- The borderless mode helps you to print 4 x 6 inches photos in approximately 36 seconds.
- It can print upto 14.5 images per minute for a black and white print out and up to 10.4 images per minute for a coloured print out.
- Dimensions – 4.45 x 17.52 x 5.04 inches
- Weight – 11.93 pounds
- It has a 2.2 inch display for easy menu navigation and has a sleek and modern design.
- It can print up to 9.5 pages per minute for a black and white print out and 6.8 pages per minute for a colour print out.
- The printer also has a 2 sided printing option which makes you work faster by also saving paper at the same time.
- It has an input paper tray capacity of 100 pages and a 25 sheet automatic feeder.
The HP Wireless Printer 5660 is the Best Printers For iPads because of all the amazing features it has.
This all in one wireless printer allows you to copy, print, and scan easily and comfortably. It has an attractive display of 2.65 inches for quicker access.
It can print up to 14 pages per minute for a black and white printout and 9 pages per minute for a coloured printout.
It supports paper sizes of 4 x 6, 5 x 7 , 8 x 10 inches and a no. 10 envelope. It is also useful for printing photos being borderless for edge-to-edge printing.
It also has two sided duplex printing thus increasing your efficiency and reducing paper wastage.